Posted on July 30, 2013
Sculpting Hot Arms and Sexy Muscles Workout
Hi Everyone!!! I hope your day is full of joy so far.
Today I bring a very nice workout. The proposal is giving you a very sexy, sleek body.
I love to do exercises outside, in special during a bright shine day, exactly as summer time use to be. That bring me energy and motivation. So, I prepared this workout that you can do it at park while you enjoy the perfect day. It is easy but can be harder as well, it depends of you.
What you’ll need : a mat, Rubber Band /Resistance band
Do It 2 or 3 days a week for a hot body.
Extra training: Melt fat. Do 45 min. cardio sessions after the sculpting workout. Pick your favorite activity – running, walking,…
PLANK ARM ROW AND ROTATE
Targets: Shoulders, Upper back, chest, triceps, biceps, abs
• Start on floor in full push-up position, balancing on hands and toes, body forming a straight line from head to heels. Move feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
• Keep hips level, lift right hand off floor and bend right elbow behind you to bring hand next to shoulder or head.
• Return to start.
• Repeat, this time rotating torso to the left so right elbow points up . Return to start to complete 1 rep.
• Do 2 sets of 10 reps. alternating sides.
Targets: Shoulders, upper back, triceps
• Sit on floor with knees bent, feet flat. Lean torso back 45 degrees and place palms on floor under shoulders. Bring left knee to chest and place left foot atop right knee
• Bend elbows directly behind you and lift hips a few inches.
• Straighten arms to lift hips higher, extending left leg up. With leg extended, do 10 to 12 pulses, bending elbows slightly and then straightening arms without locking elbows.
• Switch legs and repeat. Do 2 sets.
Targets: Shoulders, back, chest, triceps, biceps, abs
• Start in full push-up position, balancing on hands and toes. (or keep both knees on floor).
• Bend left knee 90 degrees so that toes point up.
• Bend elbows directly behind you, keeping arms close to the body, and lowering only a few inches toward floor. Press back up.
• Do 10 to 12 reps. Switch legs and repeat to complete 1 set.
• Do 2 sets.
Targets: Shoulders, upper and middle back, abs
• Start on floor in plank position, balancing on forearms and toes, elbows directly under shoulders.
• Press through toes to move body forward, bending elbows until face is almost touching floor.
• Press backward with shoulders to return to start position.
• Do 2 sets of 10 to 12.
DOWN DOG TO UP DOG
Targets: Shoulders, back, chest, abs, butt
• Start in full push-up position, balancing on hands and toes. Lift left foot a few inches off floor.
• Press hips up and back so that body forms an inverted V, lifting the leg behind you toward ceiling.
• Lower leg and hips toward floor, bring them slightly lower than start position so that back is arched and chest forward.
• Do 10 to 12 reps. Switch sides and repeat. Do 2 sets.
SQUAT AND TWIST
Targets: Shoulders, back, abs, obliques, butt, legs
• Hold both ends of the band and clasp hands around other end. Stand with right side facing opposite side, feet shoulders width apart, and extend arms in front of you at shoulder level.
• Squat, keeping knees behind toes.
• As you stand back up, pivot on right foot while rotating torso and arms to right. Rotate back to center, returning to squat position.
• Do 12 reps. switch sides and repeat. Do 3 sets.
HIKE AND ROW
Targets: Shoulders, back, biceps, abs, butt, legs
• Hold both end of the band in right hand (variation as pic. ). Stand with feet hip-width apart, left arm by side, right arm extended in front of you at shoulder level.
• Step or lunge right foot behind you and bend left knee slightly.
• Simultaneously lift right knee to hip level in front of you while pulling right hand toward chest, driving elbow directly behind you. Extend right arm as you return to lunge to complete 1 rep.
• Do 15 to 20 reps; switch sides and repeat. Do 3 sets.
Targets: Biceps, butt, legs
• Holding one end of the band in each hand, arms by sides and palms forward, stand with left foot on center of band, place left toes on floor slightly behind you.
• Lunge right leg back as you curl hands toward shoulders, keeping elbows by sides. Return to start.
• Do 10 to 12 reps, switch legs and repeat. Do 3 sets.
Targets: Back, biceps, abs, butt, legs
• Holding one end of band in each hand, arms by sides, stand with right foot on center of band, place toes of left foot on floor slightly behind you.
• Lift left leg behind you as you hinge forward from hips until body and leg are nearly parallel to floor.
• Maintaining position, pull ends of band towards ribs. Return to start.
• Do 12 reps, switch legs and repeat. Do 3 sets.
Targets: Shoulders, back, butt, legs
• Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, toes pointed out 45 degrees, holding band in front of you at shoulder level with arms straight and hands about shoulder-width apart.
• Keeping arms extended, lower into a squat.
• Stand up and pull arms apart until they’re directly out to sides, squeeze shoulder blades together. Return arms to start.
• Do 3 sets of 12 reps.
Targets: Chest, triceps, abs
• Start on floor in full push-up position (balancing on hands and toes, body forming a straight line) with one end of band under each hand, band wrapped taughtly behind middle of back. Or do a modified push-up, on knees.
• Bend elbows to lower, then press up to start.
• Do 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps.
Don’t forget! Calm down after your training.
Remember to keep you Hydrated. It’s time for water.
I hope you enjoy your workout.
Stay Fit, Beautiful & Healthy
Cinthia Levy X